2016-2017 Graduate Academic Catalog

How to Apply for Financial Aid

To apply for financial aid, students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The FAFSA is submitted to the U.S. Department of Education. Lesley University's school code (002160) must be included on the FAFSA so that our office can receive the information electronically. Schools are no longer allowed to obtain copies of your federal tax returns. Instead, use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when completing the FAFSA, which will load information from the current year's tax forms. The IRS Data Retrieval Tool will make completing the FAFSA an easier and faster process for you and your family.

The Financial Aid Office will contact you if additional financial documents are required.