2019-2020 Graduate Academic Catalog

Program Change Requests

Students wishing to transfer from one program to another may submit a Request for Program Change Form in consultation with their advisor. This form must be completed, with all necessary signatures, and submitted to the Office of the University Registrar for processing. Students requesting a transfer from one program to another program should consult with the academic advisor or program advisor of both programs prior to completion of the program change form.