2020-2021 Graduate Academic Catalog

Address and Name Changes

It is each student's responsibility to notify the Registrar's Office of any change of name or address, so that important university correspondence will reach each registered student.

  • Complete the interactive electronic Change of Address Form found on lesley.edu/students/student-records-registration-schedules/registrar-office-forms. Log in with your Lesley University username and password.
  • For students enrolled in licensure programs and changing location to a new state: Please visit our Licensure and Credentialing Information page. Review the licensure information for students and applicants document regarding your specific program. Lesley University uses your "Local Address" to determine location for licensure disclosure purposes. If you do not report a local address, we then use your "Permanent Address." 

To report a name change, submit a Student Change of Name Form to the Lynx Solution Center at solutioncenter.lesley.edu/s/. All name changes must be requested in a paper letter or on the Change of Name form lesley.edu/registrar/forms. Email requests are not accepted. A name change request must be accompanied by legal documentation, such as a court order or marriage license. The name change will be reflected on the student record, and a reference to the former name will be maintained for search purposes only. 

Note: Lesley University requires that your legal name be used on academic records and other official University documents.